- Cleaning windows inside and outside
- Treatment on Windshield with Rain-X®
- Interior and/or Exterior trim dressed up
- Cleaning and Shampooing of Carpets,
Matts and Seats
- Spray Wax, Hand Wax and Buffing Polish Wax
- Clear Coat protecting and Paint Sealant
- Rim cleaning and polishing
- RV's and Boats are also welcome...
- We strongly recommend washing your vehicle after rainy weather to remove acid rain and industrial fall out. Industrial pollutants and vehicle emissions drift into the air and mix with rain or dew to form acids. These acids can settle on a vehicle's finish. As the water evaporates, the acid becomes concentrated and can damage the finish.
- Sand and salty air are the number one corrosive agents, Washing your vehicle frequently will minimize the adverse effects from these corrosive agents.
- Wash your vehicle after a cold day or snow event so chemicals used to treat the roads won’t harm your car’s finish.
- Make sure you wash off any bird drops, insects or tree sap as soon as you can in order to avoid damage to the clear coat and paint.
- Remember that your Car is an important part of projecting your personality, also, your vehicle is an important asset that may loose value if you don't give it the appropriate preventive maintenance.
515 College Park Road,
Ladson, SC. 29456
Splish Splash Car Wash Ladson